Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hard to Be Excited

So, Friday night was the HS Scrimmage. These are always a joke. They bring four team, split the field in half, and start on the 40 going in. Coaches are on the field, there is no clock, there are no chains, no kicking game. No all pointless, but still not a real game. And real games start next week.

Now get this, as I mentioned earlier, I'm on this new crew they just created. We only have three of us with any real Var experience, our White Hat is a new Crew Chief and our BJ is supposedly 'ready' for Var. I still don't know who the 5th guy is. To top this off, we also have 3 rookies - were they at the scrimmage? Ah, no. But this coming Sat. I have a three game set and I know I'll White Hat at least one of these games with guys who have never been on the field before. Swell.

And to think I came from a crew where I was the rookie with 10 years experience.

No comments:

Pigskinref Status Report