Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We Are Musing Officially

According to Google Analytics, there have been 76 visitors to the blog and 27 of you have returned more than once. For such a niche topic this encourages me to continue. I appreciate you taking the time out your busy day to read along. I'd enjoy hearing from you, so send me an email at pigskinref@gmail.com.

If you have been reading along you'll notice I have been all over the place with topics related to American Football officiating. Or maybe my writing is so riviting you didn't even notice.

Scrimmages start this week, so I will have plenty of content for the COAR blog. But I also have a boatload of things to discuss that are not specifically related to my ambition to become an "official" NCAA official. This is why I am creating a second blog named "We Are Musing Officially". (WAMO)

In WAMO, the entries will be more like http://pigskinref.blogspot.com/2007/07/ugly-side-of-game.html. This was by far the most popular blog entry to date and it had nothing to do with COAR.

I haven't even mentioned the NBA Ref scandal because this didn't belong in COAR. But it will in WAMO.

Give me a few days to get this going. If you have any official ideas requiring musing, drop me a line. We'll stir the pot and see what happens.

No comments:

Pigskinref Status Report